Where you have decided your marriage or partnership has broken down and your husband, wife or civil partner co-operates with the divorce process.
We deal with the divorce proceedings on your behalf from start to finish.
- a FREE inital consultation
- a meeting to discuss your matter and advise you on the divorce process
- further meetings as needed
- we draft all the court papers on your behalf
- no need to contact your spouse or their solicitors – we do this for you
- your personal divorce lawyer will advise you and support you from start to finish
Under our Fixed Price Law service we will:
- Hold a meeting with you to advise you about the process
- Advise you of the documents and information we need from you
- Draft the application to start the divorce
- Liaise with your husband or wife or their lawyer prior to starting the divorce
- Send the papers to the Court
- Upon receipt of the Acknowledgement of Service prepare further documents to progress the divorce
- Advise you of the date for Decree Nisi and apply for Decree Absolute
- Liaise with you, your husband or wife, or their lawyers throughout
Under our Fixed Price Law service we will not:
- Deal with the matter where either party is not UK resident
- Deal with the matter when your husband or wife cannot be found or will not co-operate
- Deal with proceedings which become defended
- Prepare an application to reduce or avoid the Court fee (this service is available for an additional charge)
- Obtain a copy of your marriage certificate
- Attend Court
- Deal with issues in respect of children or financial matters
- Arrange meetings with you that are not necessary to progress the application to end a marriage
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law service e.g. if the matter is defended or complex, or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake the work for you under our hourly rate service.
Your financial circumstances may mean you are eligible for Legal Aid. We will consider your eligibility for Legal Aid at our first appointment.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.