Divorce of dissolution proceedings will bring your marriage or partnership to an end but not resolve your financial cliams against each other. Where you have agreed finances and you wish to obtain an order recording that agreement you may wish to obtain a Financial Order Consent.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please telephone your nearest branch or visit our main website <a href=”http://coodes.co.uk/”>coodes.co.uk </a>
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will:
- Take your instructions and advise you of the implications of and procedure to obtain an order
- Prepare an application for a Consent Order and summary of your finances
- Ask your husband/wife or partner to complete their financial summary
- File the documents with the Court
- Send you the final Consent Order
- Only act for you where you and your husband/wife or partner have reached an agreement on all financial issues before we are instructed
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Advise you as to whether a Clean Break Dismissal Order is appropriate for you
- Enter into negotiations with your husband/wife or partner
- Attend court on your behalf
- Go on the Court record as acting for you
- Implement the settlement e.g. transfer of assets
- Deal with assets where there are tax issues, business or foreign property, trusts, thrid party interests, multiple debt issues or complex and/or mulitple pensions
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law service e.g. if the matter is defended or complex, or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake the work for you under our hourly rate service.
Your financial circumstances may mean you are eligible for Legal Aid. We will consider your eligibility for Legal Aid at our first appointment.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.