Undertaking straight forward accelerated possession proceedings which are not defended where you wish to repossess residential property.
Under our fixed price law service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we need from you
- Draft the documents to start Court proceedings
- Report to you on issue of Court proceedings
- Report to you on receipt of response to the proceedings (if any)
- Apply for an Order for Possession
- Report to you on receipt of the Order for Possession
Under our fixed price law service we will not:
- Prepare and serve a Notice to Quit
- Act for you in any claim for possession which falls outside the Court’s accelerated possession procedure
- Negotiate with your tenant(s)
- Deal with proceedings which become defended
- Attend Court
- Apply for a Warrant of Possession
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law service e.g. if the matter is defended or complex, or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake the work for you under our hourly rate service.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.