Initial guilty plea
Advice and representation for your initial guilty plea hearing
What we will do:-
- We will consider the charge(s) which you face and advise you in connection with these;
- We will consider the evidence which is disclosed to us by the Prosecution;
- We will advise you in connection with the strength of the prosecution case against you and the likely sentence if you were to plead guilty, or if you were convicted after a trial;
- We will advise you about any issues relating to venue which arise in your case
- We will provide representation for you at all hearings in your case
- We will take your full instructions and carrying out all necessary work (including, where appropriate, taking statements from witnesses and instructing experts) to fully prepare the matter for hearing.
- If you are not convicted of the charge(s) we will make an application for a Defendant’s Costs Order providing for all, or a contribution towards, our fees and any of your recoverable expenses to paid by the Court.
These fees exclude VAT but are guaranteed to apply irrespective of the amount of work actually undertaken by us.
Any expenses incurred, such as experts reports or travelling costs and applicable VAT, will be added. We will ask you to authorize and pay in advance for any disbursements over £100 before we incur them.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.