It is a legal requirement for an employer to give every member of staff a statement of their Terms and Conditions of employment within two months of them commencing work. It also provides crucial protection for the employer.
This contract includes normal employment terms such as pay, holidays and hours of work.
Under our fixed fee service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we will need from you
- Ascertain what particular areas are relevant for your contracts
- Draft the contract in accordance with you
- Liaise with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the contract
- Prepare an issue letter to accompany the contract
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Prepare job descriptions or additional policies as these are covered under our other services
- Draft contracts for employees not governed by UK employment legislation
- Provide advice in the event that the employee does not accept the terms of the contract
- Provide advice on any other general employment matters unconnected to the contract
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law Service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law Service e.g. if the matter is complex or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake work for you under our other funding options.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.