It is a legal obligation on employers to follow the ACAS code of practice when dealing with disciplinary matters and grievances. The easiest way for employers is to have simple disciplinary and grievance procedures in place which complies with the code so you can follow the steps to ensure you do not fall foul of the rules. These should then be issued to staff.
Under our fixed fee service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we will need from you
- Ascertain what particular areas are relevant for your disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Draft the disciplinary and grievance procedures in accordance with your instructions
- Liaise with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Prepare an issue letter to accompany the disciplinary and grievance procedures
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Prepare job descriptions or additional policies as these are covered under our other services
- Provide advice in the event that employees do not accept the terms of the disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Provide advice on any other general employment matters unconnected to the disciplinary and grievance procedures
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law Service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law Service e.g. if the matter is complex or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake work for you under our other funding options.
Full staff handbook £250 GBP
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.