This is a contract of employment between a Director and a private limited company. This is an executive employment agreement that regulates the relationship between the Director and the Company and sets out matters which are required to be dealt with by employment law.
This contract includes normal employment terms (such as pay, holidays, and pensions) as well as those terms more applicable to company directors such as company cars, shareholdings and confidentiality.
Under our fixed fee service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we will need from you
- Ascertain what particular areas are relevant for your Service Agreement
- Draft the Service Agreement in accordance with your instructions
- Ensure that the relevant enforceable restrictive covenants are in place to protect you in the event that the Director leaves
- Liaise with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the Service Agreement
- Prepare an issue letter to accompany the Service Agreement
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Prepare job descriptions or additional policies as these are covered under our other services
- Draft contracts for Directors not governed by UK employment legislation
- Provide advice in the event that the Director does not accept the terms of the Service Agreement
- Provide advice on any other general employment matters unconnected to the contract
- Advice on or enforcement of restrictive covenants
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our fixed fee service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our fixed fee service e.g. if the matter is complex, we will still be able to undertake work for you under our other funding options.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.