A staff handbook detailing all the employment policies and procedures an employer wishes their employees to adhere to. The Staff Handbook has many sections including all areas of employee working practices such as training guidelines, leave policies, health and safety guidelines, hygiene requirements and cash handling procedures amongst many others.
Under our fixed fee service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we will need from you
- Ascertain what particular areas are relevant for your staff handbook
- Draft the staff handbook in accordance with your instructions
- Liaise with you to ensure that you are satisfied with the staff handbook
- Prepare an issue letter to accompany the staff handbook
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Prepare job descriptions
- Provide advice in the event that employees do not accept the terms of the staff handbook
- Provide advice on any other general employment matters unconnected to the staff handbook
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law Service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law Service e.g. if the matter is complex or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake work for you under our other funding options.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.