This Lease is to be used by a freehold property owner to grant a new lease of the whole of a commercial property or part for a specific period up to 6 years at a low to medium rent of up to £10,000.00 per annum to include rent review, service charge and break clause (if any).
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will:
- Advise you of the documents and information we need from you
- Draft the Lease and obtain replies from you to Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE)
- Submit the draft Lease documents to the Tenant or their Solicitor for approval
- Consider initial amendments (if any) from the Tenant or their Solicitor and refer back with approval or counter amendments
- Advise you on the Lease
- Obtain the consent of any Bank or Mortgage Lender (if any)
- Complete the Lease
Under our Fixed Fee Service we will not:
- Include the preparation and service of a Landlord and Tenant notice if the Lease is to be excluded from the security of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Include any associated deeds that may be required e.g. Rent Deposit Deed, Licence to Carry out Works, Agreement for Lease
We will confirm that your matter is suitable for our Fixed Price Law service on receipt of your detailed instructions. If your matter does not fall within our Fixed Price Law service e.g. if the matter is complex or additional work is required, we will still be able to undertake the work for you under our hourly rate service.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and expenses.
Complete the form and one of our specialists will contact you shortly. You have also got the option to pay for this service now by ticking the 'Pay Now' box at the bottom of this form. Alternatively we will contact you about other methods of payment.